- Formulated by an Ophthalmologist
- Patent-pending technology
- Nourishing for your natural lashes
- Remover pen makes removing serum quick & easy
- Wind resistant and waterproof
- Strong hold lasts all day
- 20-second application
How is BeautyBonder different from lash extensions or glue?
- No damage to your natural lashes
- No messy glue
- Quick drying
- Less expensive and time consuming
- Easy application and removal
How is BeautyBonder
different from magnets?
- Lashes can be customized to your eye with the ability to trim the lashes
- Lighter weight than heavy magnets
- Clear formula is mistake-proof while giving a more natural look
Formulated by an Ophthalmologist
Dr. Leslie Scarlett
As an Ophthalmologist, I have treated eye infections from both lash extensions and glued-on lashes. Lash extensions are also damaging and quite often pull out the natural lashes. Everyone desires to have long beautiful lashes, but older women will often have difficulty seeing well enough to put on eye makeup after removing their readers. These problems were the inspiration for BeautyBonder!
It was my goal to create a clear eyeliner that was easy to apply and mistake-proof. A clear eyeliner offers a more natural look, but we also offer a black eyeliner for those times when you want more lash-emphasis. These bonding eyeliners contain amino acids which are nourishing for your lashes and eyelids. What we have formulated is easy to apply, waterproof, mistake-proof, stays on all day- but is easily removed. That allows for simple daily false lash use. It is the only doctor-formulated, patent-pending product like this! I know you’ll love it!
Ease of Application
How to Apply
1. Make sure the lash line is clean, dry, and free of makeup or oils.
2. Hold lashes up to eye to determine needed length, and trim carefully from outer edge.
3. Shake BeautyBonder pen, then apply to lash line. Tip: Put extra in corners of lid / on false lash band.
4. Apply lash using tweezers and press on lash line to secure. Lash can be repositioned if needed.
Ease of Removal
How to Remove
1. Use tweezers to pull lash off, starting in corner
2. Use BeautyBonder remover to remove bonding serum