Lash Application & BeautyBonder Care Instructions
Tips for Lash Application
- For the best adhesive hold, make sure the eyelid is free from oil prior to applying BeautyBonder liner. For oily lids, you can use hot compresses to help, and should also cleanse the eye area before drying it.
- It is important to trim your false lashes to size by holding them up to your eye to judge the length of your eyelid. Using scissors, trim them from the outer end. The lashes might lift or poke you at the inner corner if they are too long.
- Shake BeautyBonder liner well to make product come into the tip. You can press the tip onto your hand until you see product appearing. Apply 2-3 swipes of BeautyBonder liner to upper eyelid.
- To apply the false lash, use tweezers to hold it just in front of the lash band and place it on the eyelid lash line. Lightly press along lash band to secure the lash into place. You can still re-adjust it if necessary. To set the lash in place, pinch and press down near the roots of the lash. The BeautyBonder pen can then be used to touch up if needed.
- If wearing heavy eye makeup underneath our BeautyBonder liner, you can apply some additional BeautyBonder along the false lash band prior to placing it on your lid. However, doing this can potentially decrease the lifespan of your false lashes.
Lash and BeautyBonder Care
- The BeautyBonder liner tip can be regularly cleaned to remove makeup by using micellar water on a cotton swab.
- Use the BeautyBonder remover pen to remove the adhesive from your eyelids. You can also use it to carefully clean your false lash band after every 5 uses (alternatively, you can use any NON-oil based eye makeup remover; otherwise, you will ruin the false lashes if using an oil-based product).
- Please shake the BeautyBonder pen WELL before use and then store with the tip facing downward in order to keep product in the tip.
- You can use NON-oil based mascara before applying your false lashes (you can ruin the false lashes if mascara is oil-based).
- After using the lashes, please place them carefully back into their container so that there is no bend or kink in them. That can help them maintain their shape. If you take good care of them, you can wear them again and again!